Mô tả công việc
Finance & Accounting,
- Perform and monitor daily accounting activities as recording into accounting software timely and accurately, following account AR, CAPEX, and a part of Costing job.
- Review accounting records and transactions for accuracy, timeliness and adequacy of supporting documentation.
- Ensures compliance with internal policies, governmental regulations, and Vietnam Accounting Standard.
- Assist Finance Manager for reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Liaise with internal/ external auditors, tax and other government bodies on related matters
- Other ad-hoc analyses/reports as required by Finance Manager
- In charge all kind of tax reports (including Personal Income Tax (PIT), Corporate Income Tax (CIT) and Foreign Corporate Tax (FCT) etc)
- Liaise with tax consultants and tax authorities as needed
- Organize the monthly closing and ensure all financial statements and reports are compiled and consolidated on a timely basis.
- Closing involvement as per monthly checklist circulated by Finance Manager.
- Check the detailed balance GL accounts to ensure it is tally. Any deviation needs to be investigated and corrected.
Yêu cầu công việc
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
University graduate at least
Accounting experience: 3 years or more
Prefer experience in a global company
Deep knowledge of Vietnamese accounting standard (VAS).
Communication ability in English.
Knowledge/experience of ERP system, SAP system is preferable
Team work, and can be work under high pressure.
Excellent analysis skills
Ability to collaborate with a multi-department team.
Ability to handle stress, proactive thinking, good initiative, and readiness for changes are essential demands at work.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health Care for associate & family
- Training route in US, Japan or other countries (if any)
- Transportation (from HCMC, Bien Hoa, Binh Duong)
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: terumo bct viet nam
- Địa chỉ: