Mô tả công việc
REPORTS TO: Department Head, Clinic Director, Medical Director
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-time
LOCATION: Hanoi, Vietnam
Provide medical care and treatment to patients under supervision of Head nurse and Doctors
- Ensure the quality of patient care by high nursing standards.
- Maintain professional nursing standards by participating in continuing education and development.
- Instruct patient and their families implementing the doctor’s medical instruction and advice.
- Assist doctors in taking care of patients during time they examine and have medical treatment.
- Ensure all patients and relatives are treated with respect and dignity at all times.
- Handle emergencies.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduate from Nursing college/ university
- Holding Medical license.
- Minimum 3 years experience, experiences at pediatric department would be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Vietnamese candidate is preferable for this position
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health care for family
- 14 annual leave/ year
- Internal/ external training
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: family medical practice
- Địa chỉ: